Traditional medicine knows many secrets of how to get rid of a sore throat. In home recipes use only natural ingredients, so the effect of such remedies is the most gentle. Recipes aimed at the disinfection of surfaces, pain relief and relieve inflammation. Also home remedies quickly turns a dry cough into wet. To get rid of the second type of cough is known to be much easier.
Traditional methods of sore throat
Soda and salt
One of the simplest methods of treatment is rinsing. For the creation of rinse aid required only water, soda, and salt. The solution will help get rid of the cough, tickling, hoarseness and sore throat. A mixture of components acts as a strong disinfectant, which will destroy a colony of harmful microorganisms. Also soda has a positive effect on the mucous membrane and helps eliminate phlegm.+
200 ml of warm boiled water should take half a teaspoon of salt and baking soda. Stir all ingredients until dissolved. With salt often precipitates dirt particles, so you should not beat a glass to numbness of the hands, the residue will still remain. Rinsing need to get started immediately. One procedure uses an entire Cup of solution. Carry out the procedure can take anywhere from 5 times a day.+
The following recipe also proposes to create a means for rinsing the oral cavity. For cooking you will need onions and unrefined sunflower oil. Onion is known to antibacterial properties, so quickly eliminate the infection.+
- Onions cleaned from the husk and grind.
- Preheat a skillet 200 ml of sunflower oil.
- Pour in the onion, and fry until Golden brown.
- Strain the remedy onion through cheesecloth.
- Leave to another case.
Gargle the oil should be from 4 to 6 times per day until you fail to get rid of inflammation.+
A decoction of sage
Sage is widely known for its healing properties. It has excellent bactericidal effect and quickly reduces inflammation. Sage also has wound healing properties, so it helps to get rid of the sore fairly quickly. A decoction of Clary sage softens the mucous membrane of the mouth and throat, which relieves the symptoms of inflammation.+
- A teaspoon of dried sage leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water.
- Loosely cover with a lid, put on 15 min.
- Strain the decoction.
A decoction need to gargle every 2-3 hours. If treatment actively, relief would come the next day.+
Medicinal chamomile is often prescribed by doctors for additional treatment. Especially in the treatment of cough and sore throat. Chamomile tea is able to destroy a colony of pathogens, thereby quickly relieve the inflammation.+
- A tablespoon of dried chamomile pour 200 ml of boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 30 min.
- Add 1 tsp. of honey on the ground.
You need to drink a Cup of tea three times a day. It is also recommended to prepare this tea for rinsing mouth and throat.+
Allicin – active ingredient in the composition of garlic juice. List the useful properties of allicin can be very long. In our case, it is sufficient antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties and ability to remove swelling. Allicin instantly destroys pathogens, triggering inflammation, and promotes healing process.+
Method of application
Before bedtime put the clove of garlic in your mouth and slowly suck it, while easily biting. Select the juice mixed with saliva and acts on the whole surface of the throat. Repeat the procedure and in the morning, so will be able to recover even faster.+
Solution of Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar will not only help to get rid of the sore, but will also relieve other symptoms of inflammation. Acetic acid bactericidal effect of allicin, like garlic. Acid also get rid of the pain in the throat. But for cooking recipe it is important to observe the proportions to not make the rinse too concentrated.+
- Add 200 ml of warm boiled water a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar, stir.
- Add to a solution of a tablespoon of honey, stir.
You need to rinse with a solution of the mouth about three times, remaining means – drink.+
Carrots and beets
The following recipe is valid versatile, so the effect of it maximum. The solution from the carrot and beet juice soothes inflammation of the throat and cures the common cold. Ingredients for therapeutic home remedy can be found in any vegetable shop or just in the kitchen.+
- Squeeze the juice from the beets and carrots. If not have a juicer, you can chop vegetables and squeeze the resulting product in a container.
- Mix 1 to 1.
- A Cup of the mixture add a tablespoon of liquid honey.
To use the product twice a day, morning and evening for 1 glass. You need to drink slowly, small SIPS.+
Mint and Melissa
The following method of dealing with sore throat – inhalation. Ingredients you can buy in the pharmacy or on the market. At the pharmacy presents a concentrate of oil, but many prefer organic foliage products. Enough to buy a glass of mint leaves and lemon balm.+
- Take a tablespoon of mint leaves and lemon balm to pour 200 ml of boiling water.
- Leave for half an hour to infuse.
- Pour the composition into a teapot or special inhaler.
- To breathe the fumes until they cease to stand out.
Is inhalation 2-3 times a day. Often 2 days is enough to soothe the throat.+
Inhalations of pine oil will relieve the burning sensation in the throat. The method helps to even get rid of hoarseness, provoked by the disease. A dry cough will quickly turn into wet. Fir oil you can buy in the drugstore at an affordable price.+
- In 200 ml of boiling water dissolve 10 drops of oil.
- Add a small piece (of a match head) of the ointment “Vietnamese star”.
- Pour the solution into an inhaler or a teapot.
- To breathe the fumes of up to 20 min.
The described tool is powerful, so on the second day already felt a noticeable improvement health.+
Nuts, or almond oil
Positively influence the state of the upper respiratory tract can almond. Effective recipe against sore throat is peanut butter. Recipe as follows:+
- Place in a container with water a few nuts.
- To leave for the night.
- Grind until a thick paste.
You need to eat pasta three times a day after meals.+
Soothe aching throat will also help almond oil. The product is sold in pharmacies and is inexpensive. Per day used 3 teaspoons of oil: 1 after every meal. You can also add oil in the food, but the first variant is more preferable.+
Described home remedies are effective and harmless, but with proper preparation and in accordance with the method of use. Possible side effects in case of individual intolerance of the components of the recipes, so it is recommended to consult a doctor before starting treatment.+
Tips for proper treatment
Just use medical and traditional treatment is not enough. It is necessary to observe certain rules which will contribute to the rapid recovery. The rules are aimed at improving immunity and preventing adverse effects on the affected area of the oral cavity:+
- temporarily eliminate eating salty and spicy food;
- temporarily abstain from tobacco and alcohol;
- try to talk less, especially loud;
- drink more warm;
- eliminate out in the cold with an open neck.
If the problem was caused due to an allergic reaction, you need to take the following measures:+
- get a room ionizer;
- as often as possible remove dust;
- as often as possible wash floors and surfaces of furniture;
- avoid contact with objects, is able to accumulate large amounts of dust, as soft toys and carpets;
- every day to ventilate the room;
- change every time you come from the street;
- rinse the mouth after every walk.
If you sore triggered by reflux disease, you need to:+
- to maintain a healthy weight;
- eliminate overeating;
- to exclude fried and spicy;
- eliminate alcohol;
- do not lie down immediately after the meal.
Keep your throat fine and it even will serve you in no time!