1. Do not be afraid of high costs, need to be afraid of small income.
Your prosperity depends on your own decisions.
2. It is my duty to earn a lot of money and even more money to use the money I earned for the benefit of compatriots according to the dictates of my conscience. — From an interview with William Hoster, 1906
3. Way to make money is to buy when blood runs in the streets.
4. If your only goal is to become rich, you will never reach it.
5. I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all his time to make money for the sake of money.
6. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
7. You know what gives me the greatest pleasure? To see the dividends coming from the investment of my efforts.
8. It is not enough just to do the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know that you are doing the right thing.
9. I would rather hire a man with enthusiasm, than one that knows everything.
10. Good management is to show ordinary people how to do the work of superior people.
11. Ability to handle people is a commodity that can be bought just as we buy sugar or coffee. And I’ll pay for this skill more than anything else in the world.
12. I don’t think there’s another quality so essential to success of any kind, as perseverance. Perseverance can overcome all, even the laws of nature.
13. Through perseverance, anything, whether right or wrong, good or bad, will be achieved.
14. I never guessed who would be in this life, but I always knew I was born for something more.
15. The diploma is a very insidious thing. It creates the illusion that you have no problems. Inspiring you into a false sense of superiority over people without higher education, and depriving of sense of reality. It begins to seem that everything turns out that tomorrow you will go to the mountain and will be able to solve any problem, but it is only an illusion.