In the U.S. there are charity shops (the so-called cerise), aimed at collection of funds for charitable purposes, reports Rus.Media.
But apart from fundraising, such outlets perform other functions: allow people to get rid of unnecessary things, and the poor gives the opportunity to buy donated goods for mere pennies.
And charityshop you can find great things that can really please its new owners. Just look at these original products.
1. Including Batman and Robin, I have not seen.
2. The last thing you’d expect to find in the store is… himself.
3. Dress in a fashion boutique is 2158 dollars, but here she bought it for only 34. But as it sits!
4. Underwear that breathes?
5. Losing weight is easy.
6. And even dinosaurs are not uncommon.
7. The taxi driver in a mask will be without customers. Especially at night.
8. For those who are used to “walk over”?
9. An appropriate gift from a caring grandmother.
10. Is it possible to find something better than this ice-cream suit?
11. A good purse for 25 cents.
12. Children need to know that superheroes not only save the world…
13. On a half dollar. Give me two!
14. I bought a model of Gollum. My family will have fun the first few days.
15. In between stressful battles in tanks you can take heart.
16. Truly ugly mug.
17. This piece is created with 6 dollar bills and it only costs 50 cents. Here it is, the depreciation of money…
18. Just forget everything you know about ties.
19. Don’t be stupid, do children!
20. Original candles for a romantic dinner with your loved ones.
21. A great sign for the toilet. And only $ 1.
22. You are what you eat.
23. Golf for small rooms. Best investment of $ 2.
24. Koteyki on which to sit.
25. Inside this Shoe can comfortably to sleep.
26. Coincidence? I don’t think.
Someone doubted that among this abundance of motley goods are hidden the real treasures? There are things that cause admiration. There are those that cause laughter and bewilderment. But it’s hard to deny their originality.
Still treasure can be found everywhere, you just need to notice unusual things even in the most ordinary and nondescript.
And the product which you like the most?