Not for the faint of heart…
Sooner or later these animals will eat all Australians, reports Rus.Media.
Here are 36 photos that all the details will show you what’s going to happen!
1. Pythons eat everything.
2. They are so powerful that they can lift a kangaroo!
3. Pythons sometimes crawl right into the stores…
4. Snakes can be even in your toilet!
5. They even eat such huge animals.
6. They are not to leave even on Golf courses!
7. There are snakes in planes!
8. But looks like the flying Fox…
These creatures are carriers of dangerous for people viruses. Be careful if you travel to Australia.
9. Only here Dingo can reap the shark.
10. And the shark can dine golfer.
11. Or a surfer!
12. Crocodiles here, too, catch the wave, if that.
13. Every few decades they get to the beaches.
14. Well, crocodile in the Creek is generally fine!
15. And crocodiles are on the streets.
16. And they eat snakes.
17. And you saw these HUGE monsters? This is also a crocodile. Real. Not from the movie.
18. Mites – are they in any Park! (Left mite hungry, and on the right already ate…)
19. And even spiders. A lot of spiders.
20. Bank spiders collected from the backpack of one local Amateur to Hiking. Any of these babies you can zakusat to death.
21. You know what a flying flock of bugs?
22. You complain that you have a home in the summer a lot of flies?
23. Oh, these wonderful millipedes… Like a horror movie, right?
24. Here are live giant worms. Well, they are not dangerous, but still…
25. Mole cricket. Here such here the analog of the bugs!
26. Giant poisonous centipede.
Hellish pain from a sting can last several days.
27. And these centipedes are of such dimensions that kill snakes.
28. Mysterious giant jellyfish!
29. And here’s another jellyfish. Despite its size, it is the most dangerous living creature in Australia.
Its venom is 100 times stronger than a Cobra. And a thousand times stronger than a tarantula. You can read about it.
30. This is what happens to a human foot, if he was stung by a jellyfish-the box.
31. Only in local waters live blue ringed octopus. This is the only kind of octopus, which for humans can result in death.
The antidote to his poison is still there!
32. If you bite the snail may be paralysis of the respiratory muscles. And then you die.
In Australia there were several cases of death from its venom.
33. Dangerously! Stonefish, the most poisonous fish on Earth!
34. She is a master of disguise. In the water it looks like an ordinary piece of coral.
So be careful with diving in these places.
35. Look at the sky more often! Here you can even kill the grad.
36. In some freshwater ponds to swim is very dangerous. Due to the fact that they not only carp live, of course, but the amoeba, which carry meningoencephalitis.
And you still dream to go to Australia? 🙂