You feel special secrets in cooking the omelet can not be all so easy and clear. Wrong. And in this, simple at first glance, the dishes there are nuances, with them, your omelet will not know equal!
You feel special secrets in cooking the omelet can not be all so easy and clear. Wrong. And this, seemingly simple dishes there are nuances, with them, your omelet will not know equal!
Well, what secrets I may have an omelette, cook it is not difficult, even a child, because the concept is simple – beat the eggs, add the salt and the frying pan – and the whole business. However, the chefs know these tricks that will help you to prepare this dish so that the scrambled eggs turned out fluffy, delicious, to not burnt and had a special taste, reports Rus.Media.
1. The right pan. If you want the dish turned out fluffy and not looked like a flattened pancake, you need to choose the correct diameter pans. If you are planning an omelette with two or three eggs, put on the stove a frying pan 15 cm in diameter. Family lunch, where eggs will take more than 4, you will need a pan of not less than 25 cm.
2. Tool for whipping. Than you bring down for scrambled eggs? Whisk? In a blender? A real chef would do it only with a fork! Want to give the finished dish a subtle appetizing aroma and a spicy touch taste, before whisking the eggs, push the plug with the cut clove of garlic.
3. Splendor. This omelette is only eggs not to cook. Their must complement the “solvent”, which will help the finished dish to be more lush. In the classic version, add the milk at the rate of 1 egg – 2-3 tablespoons of liquid. But nobody forbids you to “play” with the recipe each time to try new tastes. And solvent to choose the yogurt, sour cream, broth, or carbonated water. The fluffiness of the scrambled eggs and add baking soda, add it when you beat the eggs, literally at the tip of a knife.
4. The matter density and taste. If you want to make scrambled eggs more rich and dense, it is prepared with the addition of flour or semolina. The last option, by the way, like children, in this case, instead of salt, add a spoon of sugar and serve omelette with jam. If you cook classic, and not a sweet omelette, except the salt and pepper, add dried herbs such as Basil or a mixture of herbs – a dish filled with a unique aroma of spices.
5. The method of preparation. There are several: fry omelet in a pan, baked in the oven, the microwave, the slow cooker. Before you pour the beaten eggs into the pan, it needs to warm up well. There are several options for bringing until cooked omelet in the pan.
The first option is grilling on one side: cover the omelette with a lid and so brought to readiness, in this case, the upper layer is very tender. If you have cheese, grate it on a grater and sprinkle on top of scrambled eggs at the end of cooking add chopped greens of dill or parsley, and cover for another couple minutes. Cheese is melted, the omelet will not only tasty, but also very beautiful.
The second option – roast with two sides: at the time of thick omelette gently pry wide spatula from all sides of the pan and placing the shovel in the centre of the bowl, quickly flip to the other side. Bon appetit and new discoveries!