Scientists have made a list of foods that stimulate brain efficiency. It is known that the lack of nutrients develops adverse processes in the nervous system that can lead to Alzheimer’s disease. What can stimulate our could?
Want the head light to the end of life, so eat or drink:
1. Caffeine. It is useful because it blocks adenosine, causing drowsiness, and fatigue. Coffee also improves your concentration. However, this drink is known to all rapid addiction, so don’t drink more than two cups a day.
2. Nuts. The brain loves them. This product is one of the healthiest. It
contains dietary fiber, protein and vitamins. Magnesium, which is full of walnut,
protects from overvoltage.
3. A red fish. It contributes to the appearance of the liquid sulfur in the brain. This affects the quality of memory.
4. Pumpkin seeds. They are a source of iron, zinc and magnesium. These elements are needed for the brain to implement cognitive functions.
5. Dark chocolate with a cocoa content of at least 70%. This product is very useful, and it improves memory.
6. Turmeric. This tart preprava helps the brain cells to age slower, as it stimulates the production of serotonin and dopamine. Turmeric also helps fight depression.