Old, slightly forgotten drug called “fish oil” is undergoing in our day a new boom. This is not surprising because the last time very popular a healthy lifestyle, which includes not only exercise, but proper nutrition.
Fish oil is available in two dosage forms — liquid and capsules. First the price is much cheaper, but has the taste and smell of which are not all positive. Therefore, many prefer to buy fish oil capsules. Edition Of “So Easy!” will tell you what are the benefits of fish oil capsules and how to apply it.
How useful fish oil capsules
The composition of fish oil is a mixture of various glycerides, the main component is oleic acid, then a little less palmitic and polyunsaturated acids omega-3 and omega-6. All other elements are present in minor amounts.
Omega-3 fatty acid in contact with air very quickly oxidized, and the products containing them, become unfit for human consumption. The gelatin capsule protects the acids from oxidation that does not allow the product to deteriorate and increases its shelf life.
Useful properties of fish oil
- About the benefits of fish oil said the content of vitamins A and D. Vitamin a improves growth and reproduction of skin cells, mucous membranes, eye pigments. Due to the presence of these vitamins, cod liver oil very useful for hair, nails, skin. For women it is particularly necessary.Vitamin D reduces nervous irritability, tendency to cramps of calf muscles, promotes absorption of calcium and phosphorus in cells, why doctors so often advise to give to his children.
We have a lovely recipe for face mask from wrinkles and age spots: mix thoroughly 1 tsp. of fish oil and the same amount of honey until smooth. Apply on face for 30 minutes. Wash away the mask chamomile broth and let the skin dry naturally.
- Polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids — is the most valuable thing included in this product. They prevent the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system, reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol and thereby reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, improve blood circulation, reduce thrombosis, have a beneficial effect on the heart, prevent the occurrence and development of arrhythmia.Fatty acids omega-3 reduce the risk of diabetes, without them it is impossible the formation of cell membranes, creating connective tissue and the myelin sheath of nerve fibers.
- Fish oil helps to burn saturated fats. Therefore, many nutritionists recommend eating fish oil for weight loss.Australian scientists have conducted an interesting experiment: people who took daily 6 grams of fish oil and were engaged for 45 minutes of physical activity improved lipid profile compared with those who took sunflower oil. Exercise and ingestion of fish oil helped reduce body fat.
- Fish oil dramatically improves brain activity and learning ability. Therefore, the capsule of fish oil a day is the best prevention of senile dementia.
- Widely used this product among bodybuilders, because it is a good fatthat assures the athlete to obtain the resources for further growth of muscles in the form of vitamins and minerals and does not render harmful influence on health.
- Gynecologists recommend taking fish oils for painful menstruation and complications during the period of carrying a child. Men, it protects against prostate cancer.
Of course, the benefits of fish oil are undeniable, but if you are highly susceptible to allergic reactions, be sure to consult before using the drug with your doctor.
Experts also do not recommend to use fish oil with gallstone and kidney stone diseases, thyroid pathologies. If your body high content of calcium and vitamin D, too, should refrain from taking fish oil.
Drink fish oil capsules, follow the instructions: this is usually 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily during the meal. Take their course duration one month 1-3 times a year. You should not use fish oil on an empty stomach — it can cause digestive disorders. Important: do not take fish oil in conjunction with other multivitamin complexes.
Also try to include in your diet fish such as salmon, salmon, trout. These fish are a source of omega-3 fatty acids and easily digestible protein.
We wish you good health! Don’t forget to share useful information with your friends!