Baby would not stop crying. When her mother partition, then immediately saw it on her leg. Everyone should know about this danger!

Малышка не переставала плакать. Когда мама ее раздела, то сразу увидела это на ее ножке. Каждый должен знать об этой опасности!

Scott Walker lives in Wichita, Kansas. He warns of the dangers that may appear because of one strands of hair. You think it strange?

Then read his story and You will understand what’s going on.

Once a family of Walkers had dinner in the restaurant. Molly, a 4-month-old daughter the whole evening was so fussy and constantly crying.

The parents tried to soothe the infant, but nothing helped. After a while Jessica, the girl’s mother noticed that the child has a fever. So she immediately began to undress her.

Малышка не переставала плакать. Когда мама ее раздела, то сразу увидела это на ее ножке. Каждый должен знать об этой опасности!

First of all, the mother took off his socks. And immediately noticed that one finger was red. Jessica looked and saw a thin strand of hair which was coiled around the girl’s finger so tight that interfere with blood flow!

Without thinking, the mother removed the hair with tweezers and a magnifying glass (Jessica is a nurse, so some of the fixtures carries with him).

Малышка не переставала плакать. Когда мама ее раздела, то сразу увидела это на ее ножке. Каждый должен знать об этой опасности!

Parents when the child is crying or excited, do not ignore! This can be caused by many reasons. In a situation of family Walker, not every man would have guessed to look at the child’s fingers!

Scott and Jessica, also has an older daughter, MIA, who is already 3 years. Both girls were born prematurely, 3 weeks earlier. Molly had some complications/, which she had after the birth to stay in the hospital another three weeks.

Малышка не переставала плакать. Когда мама ее раздела, то сразу увидела это на ее ножке. Каждый должен знать об этой опасности!

Then the girl was fine. But, as You already know, after 4 months she experienced a problem “syndrome hair tourniquet”. It happens very often in young children, as they daily are in constant motion.

Even small hairs can injure the fingers of Your child. Therefore, it is recommended before washing to turn baby clothes inside out, this prevents accumulation of hair.

Scott Walker shared this story on his page in Facebook. This entry has collected about 35000 50000 likes and reposts. So his message became known to many people!

This story should serve as a lesson to all parents. Be attentive to detail and pay attention to the health of their children!

You should share this story with your friends! They also need to know about it!

Share Button