Bacon and maple syrup
April 24, 2020
Servings : 4
Preparation time : 5 min
Cooking time : 20 min
- 500 g arrow-smoked bacon not sliced
- 250 ml maple syrup
- 45 ml of steak spice trade
- Preheat the convection oven to 400 °F.
- Cut the bacon into slices 2 to 5 mm thick.
- In a pot, reduce by one-third maple syrup.
- On a cookie sheet advance sheet lined with paper parchment, spread the slices of bacon and brush with reduced syrup using a brush. Sprinkle each slice of steak spice. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and again brush of syrup and put back 5 minutes.
- Repeat the operation until obtaining a crispy bacon and well caramelized.