Scheduled for November 8, the disengagement in the Petrovsky district will not be held. This was stated by the OSCE mission.
The trilateral contact group (TAG) to resolve the situation in Donbass with participation of representatives of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions (ORDA) decided on a dilution of forces and means in the Petrovsky on November 9, said the special representative of the OSCE TKG Martin Sajdik. About it reports Interfax-Ukraine.
“The trilateral contact group with representatives of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, agreed on a start date and time for the resumed withdrawal of forces and means in the area breeding in the Petrovsky district. The withdrawal of forces and means will begin on Saturday, 9 Nov 2019, 12:00 hours Moscow time,” – said in published on the OSCE website, the statement Sajdik, which he did on behalf of TKG on Friday, November 8th.
As reported, the dilution of forces and means have already occurred at two sites – # 1 in the area of the village Stanitsa Lugansk and # 2 in the city gold the Luhansk region. The Ukrainian side had previously stated about the readiness to start breeding forces on station No. 3 of Bogdanovka-Petrovsky in the absence of attacks within 7 days.
On the morning of 8 November, the commander of the United forces (EP) Vladimir Kravchenko said that the Ukrainian side is ready to begin on 8 November at 12:00 to the breeding of forces and means in the area of Bogdanovka-petrivs’ke (Donetsk region) on the boundary line provided that the mirror action.
“This date is determined with regard to the latter violation of silence regime in this area, which was recorded October 30 of this year”, – said Kravchenko at a press briefing on Friday 8 November.
However, the separatists “DNR” yesterday said that the date of November 8 has not been agreed in the Tripartite contact group, so in this day of discharge is not. And tabled in Minsk date 9 Nov. That was in the end accepted.