Delicious recipes zucchini for the winter
Zucchini for winter – delicious home-cooked twist, which can be enjoyed in the cold season. They are marinated with carrots, ketchup or even pineapple! Since the season of these vegetables has started, canned zucchini just relevant. Catch simple recipes.
Zucchini is incredibly useful vegetable, which has beneficial effects on the human body, especially the digestive system and skin condition, and the presence of vitamin C, nicotinic acid, vitamins B1, B2 only confirm its positive effects. Also zucchini is recommended to use in diseases of the liver, and the juice of this vegetable is able to calm the nervous system.
Who wouldn’t like a frosty winter day to get out of the closet fragrant, spicy, crisp “summer in a jar”. With the thought of the winter we have prepared for you the most delicious recipes canned zucchini that are appropriate and on holiday, and weekdays.
Zucchini for the winter – recipe with photos
Zucchini with carrots in Korean
Zucchini in Korean is a delicious salad of marinated zucchini, carrots and peppers, which will complement the main dishes not only in winter but in any season. Like all vegetables, zucchini in Korean “love” spices, which necessarily includes coriander. Therefore, choosing the spices for the carrots in Korean, you will need to prepare zucchini – make sure that there is in the coriander.
- Zucchini – 1 kg;
- Red sweet pepper – 2-3 PCs.;
- Carrots – 2-3 PCs.;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Spices for carrots in Korean – 1-2 teaspoons;
For the marinade:
- Vinegar 6% – 0.5 cups;
- Sugar – 0.5 cups;
- Salt – 1 tbsp. spoon;
- The oil – 0.5 cups.
How to cook zucchini and carrots
- Pre-washed and peeled the zucchini must pass through a grater (for carrots in Korean).
- With carrots should do the same procedure: wash and chop with grater (for carrots in Korean).
- Wash the peppers and clean it from seeds – cut into strips.
- Garlic is clean and wash. RUB on a small grater, or skip through a special press.
- Vegetables, garlic and spice mix and put in 5 hours of lodovica.
- Until the vegetables are saturated with spices, it’s time to prepare the marinade. To do this, connect the sugar, vinegar and salt. All the ingredients should be mixed thoroughly. After adding the butter and again mix well. Heat the marinade is not necessary!
- Pulling vegetables from the refrigerator, cover them with marinade and mix.
- Vegetable mass is spread on sterilized liter jars and sterilize them for another 25 – 30 min If you decide to sterilize the zucchini in Korean in half-liter jars , then you must do it 15-20 min. After sterilization, the container roll.
Crispy and flavorful zucchini in Korean ready. Bon appetit!
Marinated zucchini slices
Zucchini, cooked according to the recipe below, turn out incredibly crispy and flavorful. Spicy slices of zucchini combine perfectly with all dishes and complement them. Be sure that they will not leave indifferent not one person who scosta.
- Zucchini – 1 kg;
- Black peppercorns – 3-4 pieces.;
- Allspice peas – 3-4 pieces.;
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves;
- Bay leaf – 1 PC.;
- Dill – 2-3 sprigs.
- Water – 1 l;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. spoon;
- Salt – 2 tbsp. spoon;
- Vinegar 9% (120 ml).
Canned zucchini for the winter
- Washed the zucchini and herbs to give time to dry, then zucchini cut into circles with a diameter of 1-1,5 see
- Sliced zucchini and put in a pot and pour boiling water that has just boiled. With the lid closed you can leave them for 25 minutes.
- While the zucchini are softened in a pot of boiling water, you can start to prepare the marinade. To prepare the marinade, you must boil water in a saucepan, add salt and sugar, mix well. Then pour in the vinegar, again mix well and remove from heat.
- Pulling zucchini from the pan, put them in sterilized jars. Alternating slices of zucchini with spices and herbs – pour all the boiling marinade. Hermetically closing the container and giving them time to cool, place in a cool place.
Crispy squash slices in GOSTINICA the marinade ready.
Zucchini “like mushrooms”
An interesting feature is endowed with the zucchini – they “know how” gave “to evolve”. They can easily adopt, for example, the mushrooms, and the following recipe – it’s definitely prove.
- Zucchini – 2 kg;
- Parsley – 25 g;
- Dill – 35 g;
- Peppers (assorted) – 5 g;
- Nutmeg – 8 g;
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves;
- Sugar – 75 g;
- Salt – 30 g;
- Sunflower oil (unrefined) – 180 ml.;
- Citric acid – 10 g.
How to make zucchini-“mushrooms”
- First we need to wash the zucchini a few times, then cut into slices. If the “middle” oblong Zelenina soft, then you should remove it along with the beans. Then cut the zucchini in small pieces-cubes.
- Put shredded zucchini in a saucepan with enameled cover.
- Washed and chopped along with the stems of the greens put the zucchini in an enamel pan.
- Garlic finely chop and also add to the zucchini and herbs.
- Sugar, salt, assorted ground pepper and nutmeg, citric acid – all combine in the pan with courgettes, herbs and garlic, add sunflower oil and mix thoroughly.
- The pan with vegetable mass close the lid and leave for 4 hours at room temperature.
- After this time, the zucchini let the juice, which, together with additives will give a flavorful marinade.
- Put the vegetable mass in the banks, which previously must be sterilized. Fill each jar to the brim with fragrant marinade.
- Put filled jars in a pot of warm water, after covering the bottom of the tank with a cloth. Sterilize 10 minutes. (counting from the moment of boiling the marinade.
- After removing the jars from the pan – they roll up the covers and turn to the mountain top to cool.
After cooling, put containers to the refrigerator. After 5 days the zucchini “like mushrooms” seep aromatic impurities, and therefore will be ready for consumption. Bon appetit!
Lecho zucchini with ketchup (without sterilization)
- Courgettes (zucchini) – 2 kg;
- Bell pepper – 0, 5 kg;
- Tomatoes – 1 kg;
- Garlic – 3 cloves;
- Onions – 0, 5 kg;
- Ketchup, chili – 400 g;
- Vinegar 6% – 2 tbsp;
- Sunflower oil – 2/3 Cup;
- Sugar 2/3 Cup;
- Black pepper – 0,3 tsp.;
- Hot pepper – to taste;
- Sea salt is 1.5 tablespoons.
Lecho zucchini with chili ketchup
Method of preparation:
- All the necessary vegetables for cooking should be washed under running water.
- Sliced tomatoes and peppers put in a blender and grind until smooth.
- Vegetable puree that was poured into the pan. Adding salt and pepper, put the pot on the fire. Once the puree comes to a boil, you must immediately remove the foam that appears on the surface. Foam will be enough, but you need to remove it thoroughly to further the process of cooking Lecho been easier.
- After adding ketchup and butter.
- Cleaned and cut semicircles zucchini, add to pan to the vegetable puree. When Lecho is boiling, it is necessary to mix and cook for 10 minutes.
- When Lecho boil on the heat, add onions roughly chopped, and cook for another 10 minutes with periodic pashanasi.
- The last ingredients that we add to dishes, eat garlic and vinegar. After this you need to boil another 3-4 minutes and turn off the heat.
- After filled vegetable weight clean jars and put them on a Terry towel bottom to the top. The jars themselves also serve something warm and tight, and leave to cool.
Incredibly delicious Lecho, which does not need sterilization, are ready. Store it in a cool place and eat with joy.
Squash jam (such as pineapple)
A small cost of zucchini allows you to experiment, but this experiment, to be sure, definitely will be successful. Juicy pieces of pineapple and no less juicy slices of zucchini are combined together, giving an unforgettable taste and aroma. We can assure you that eating this jam, your family will constantly ask, “And how to distinguish where is pineapple, where’s the zucchini?”.
- Zucchini – 1.5 kg;
- Canned pineapple – small jar (like a glass);
- Sugar – 1.2 kg;
- Citric acid – 0.5 teaspoon.
Zucchini with pineapple
- Washed and cleaned grain from the mid-zucchini cut into small pieces – cubes.
- After shredding zucchini open pineapple and drain off the remaining juices, which will prepare the sugar syrup.
- Hot syrup pour the chopped zucchini and sprinkle the top with citric acid. Leave this mixture for about 1 hour. Immediately put on fire and boil is not necessary, as the courgettes rosiamontana.
- After the specified time, drain off the syrup from the squash (it will be a few more), heated, fill the zucchini warm syrup and leave again for 1 hour.
- While the zucchini “marinated” – you can slice the pineapple. Chop them to about the same size as the zucchini. If you bought at the store already chopped pineapple (you can buy only cubes), zucchini slices should be the same diameter.
- Add the pineapple to the zucchini and set on fire. Once the mixture comes to a boil, mapped from heat and wait until cool down. So problume several times. First, the pineapple will produce a lot of juice, but some juice zucchini will absorb, and some will evaporate. The number of jams will decrease and the zucchini slices will be similar to pineapples. It then cook the vegetable and fruit weight of 15-20 minutes on low heat.
Pour cooked jam in sterilized jars. Bon appetit!