MONTREAL | Casino of Montreal will open its doors at the beginning of the month of August, while those of Charlevoix, Mont-Tremblant and Gatineau will be open after mid-July, announced on Tuesday that Loto-Quebec, stating that 2250 employees have been temporarily laid off.
The hotel montreal will be the last of the State-owned company to open its doors on August 3. In a press release announcing the dates and the terms for opening up its gaming establishments, Loto-Québec has indicated that there would be six areas accommodating each a maximum of 250 people at the Montreal Casino.
Here, as elsewhere, the priority is “to ensure that activities are conducted in a manner that is safe and healthy for all employees and customers in a fun environment”. The opening hours will be modified and an online booking system will be put in place.
The Bingo network will open the ball of the occasions from 3 July. Follow the network of VLTS and Kinzo (7 July), the Hilton Lac-Leamy (13 July), the casino de Charlevoix and Mont-Tremblant, the games shows of Quebec and Three-Rivers (16 July) and the Casino du Lac-Leamy (23 July).
All clients must wear a mask or cover your face, and the employees on the playground must wear a mask procedure, or even, in some cases, a visor. If you’re still not comfortable going out in public places but would still like to gamble, there are tons of great online gambling sites, like SAGaming, where you can play tons of different types of casino cames.
The re-opening of the institutions of Loto-Québec will take place in a gradual way, respecting the instructions for spacing and physical hygiene, in particular.
Here are the dates for the reopening of the establishments of games of Loto-Québec:
- Hilton Lac-Leamy: July 13,
- Casino de Charlevoix, Casino de Mont-Tremblant, games Lounge of Québec and Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières: July 16,
- Casino du Lac-Leamy: 23 July
- Casino de Montréal: 3 August
- Network of VLTS and Kinzo: 7 July
- Bingo network: July 3,
New safety standards, hours of operation, modified and on-line booking system:
- New online booking system for customers.
- Sectors, casinos are limited to a maximum of 250 people:
- Salon de jeux de Québec (250 people)
- Salon de jeux de Trois-Rivières (250 people)
- Casino of Charlevoix (250 people)
- The Casino de Mont-Tremblant (250 people)
- Casino du Lac-Leamy (4 areas of 250 people = 1000)
- Casino of Montreal (6 sectors 250 persons = 1500);
- Complete disinfection of each facility daily, and cleaning of each of the gaming devices after each client;
- Mask is a mandatory procedure for all employees on the playground and, when required according to the standards of the CNESST, eye protection mandatory;
- Mask or covering the face compulsory for all the clients;
- Display signage to indicate the direction of traffic and the two meters of separation physical;
- Reconfiguration of the play areas;
- Activation of the slots so as to provide separation physical;
- Reduction in the number of players at gaming tables and installation of protection panels between the players and to the dealer;
- Delivery of a stylus to the tip of rubber to avoid contact touch with the slot machines;
- No manipulation of cards or tokens by the customer;
- Bars and theaters closed for the moment;
- Offers recovery booster only.
You have defeated the COVID-19? The Journal is looking for people who have been cured of the coronavirus, and who would like to testify.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org