Classic chicken Kiev – one of the dishes made at the international gastronomic practice.
According to the version, in the late nineteenth century, the restaurant “Kiev” guessed in chops de volei (cutlet of poultry) solidity bone. As the bone wore the stuffing, the chicken was easy to eat with hands and they became known under the name “chicken Kiev”, informs Rus.Media.
Ukrainians say that the burgers came to them in 1918, but popularity is not acquired. After some time, the dish was served in honor of the return of the Ukrainian delegation from Germany. Burgers all liked it and quickly became the restaurant’s menu.
The Americans are credited with the invention of the dish itself, claiming that the name “chicken Kiev” appeared because they allegedly frequently ordered immigrants from Ukraine. In English the dish is called “Chicken Kiev” that is “Chicken Kiev”.
- 4 pieces chicken fillets
- 2 PCs chicken eggs
- 100 g butter
- 400 g sunflower oil
- bread crumbs
- a bundle of greens
- salt to taste
- to taste black pepper
- Chop the greens and place in a bowl and mix with butter.
- Wrap the butter in plastic wrap and put into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Chicken fillet open with a sharp knife to make a rectangle and lightly beat.
- On the edge of the fillet to put the pieces of frozen butter.
- Wrap the fillet so that the butter was inside.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add salt, dip the cutlet in the egg mixture.
- Then roll in breadcrumbs. Twice to repeat the procedure.
- In a deep frying pan heat vegetable oil and fry the meatballs until Golden brown on all sides, turning occasionally.
- The oil should cover the chicken completely or at least halfway.
- The cutlets garnish with herbs. As a garnish good fried with onions potatoes or mashed potatoes.