Forget the lemon, salt and shot glasses shooter, I found another utility to your bottle of tequila brought from Mexico ! Effect antidéprime guaranteed with this chile sunny and fragrant.
Servings : 8 | Preparation time : 15 min | Cooking time : 8 h
- 1 box 796 ml diced tomatoes
- 1 bag of 750 g of frozen vegetables for spaghetti (see Notes)
- 1 ½ lb ground beef, extra lean
- 1 can 156 ml tomato paste
- ½ Cup tequila (see Notes)
- ¼ Cup of chili powder to the mexican
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper, ground (see Notes)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 box of 540 ml of legumes mixed
TRIM (your choice)
- Lime wedges
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Corn in grain frozen thawed
- Avocado slices
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chopped green onions
- Drain the diced tomatoes.
- In the container of the slow cooker, place tomatoes, vegetables, beef, tomato paste, tequila, and spices. Pepper generously and add a pinch of salt.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix well and crumble the ground beef.
- Cover and cook 8 hours on low.
- Rinse and drain the legumes, and then stir into the chili to warm.
- Divide the chili into bowls, garnish to taste and serve with corn chips.
Keeps 4 days in the refrigerator or 4 months in the freezer.
You can replace the mixture of frozen vegetables to spaghetti by approximately 4 cups of a mix of carrots, onions, peppers and diced celery.
You can also replace the chipotle pepper ground by the same amount of hot sauce the chipotle pepper (such as Tabasco).
Even after 8 hours of cooking in the slow cooker, it might remain a small amount of alcohol in chile. If you want to serve it to children omit just the tequila.
- Calories 457
- Protein 32 g
- Fat 16 g
- Carbohydrates 35 g
- Fibre 8 g
- Sodium 631 mg