More than 23, 000 Quebec have contracted the disease coronavirus, according to the most recent report unveiled Saturday, which is also state of almost 1500 lives lost.
According to figures from the public health, 23, 267 persons have been reported as positive to the COVID-19, to this day, and 1446 are deceased.
The day before, the balance sheet quebec was state-of-22 616 confirmed cases and 1340 deaths. It is, therefore, an increase of 651 cases and 105 deaths in 24 hours.
In addition, 49 new admissions are counted in the Belle Province for a total of 1509, including 217 to the intensive care unit, a decrease of 10.
The government Legault will announce next week the first steps of a déconfinement to enroll in a approach of herd immunity. This does not mean that it is necessary to release the measures put in place to block the road to the virus.
Thus, the public health authorities continue to insist on frequent washing of hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, as well as social distancing. It is necessary to maintain at all times two meters of distance with the other, avoid all public gatherings and stay home, the more possible.
It is recommended to people in Quebec to wear a cover-face when it is not possible to rely on the famous two meters of distance, in particular in the transport.
In Quebec, the situation is the following :
- 1446 deaths (106 new deaths)
- 23 267 confirmed cases (+ 651)
- 1509 hospitalized persons (+ 49)
- 217 people in intensive care (- 10)
Balance sheet of deaths by region
- Bas-Saint-Laurent : 1
- Saguenay – Lac-Saint-Jean : 19
- Capitale-Nationale : 37
- Mauricie-et-Centre-du-Québec : 86
- Estrie : 26
- Montreal : 895
- Outaouais : 2
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue : 3
- Côte-Nord : 0
- Nord-du-Québec : 0
- Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine : 6
- Chaudière-Appalaches : 7
- Laval : 219
- Lanaudière : 58
- The laurentians : 16
- Montérégie : 71
- Nunavik : 0
- Terres-Cries-de-la-Baie-James : 0
- Outside Québec : 0
- Region to determine : 0
- Total : 1446
Regional assessment of the case
- Bas-Saint-Laurent : 36
- Saguenay – Lac-Saint-Jean : 266
- Capitale-Nationale : 720
- Mauricie-et-Centre-du-Québec: 1 107
- Montreal : 11 161
- Ottawa : 246
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue : 150
- North Shore : 108
- Nord-du-Québec : 8
- Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine : 156
- Chaudière-Appalaches : 367
- Laval : 2 589
- Lanaudière : 1 723
- The laurentians : 1 056
- Montérégie : 2 736
- Nunavik : 14
- Terres-Cries-de-la-Baie-James : 6
- Québec as a whole : 23 267
More details to come…