Coach launched a new Instagram challenge.
Ukrainian famous fitness trainer and expert on weight loss Anita Lutsenko on February 11, beginning a two-week challenge: 14 days without sweets, informs Rus.Media.
“Sugar gets out one important problem that you may have encountered! And then what do have? You think. So, samedaycash “NSTEMI”, we don’t eat a full meal, which depends on health, skin, hormones, weight loss, quality of body and mood,” says the coach.
Fans showered the coach with questions: what, then, can there?
On his page in Instagram Lutsenko decided to discuss in detail menus and foods that can be consumed.
Here is a list of products that should have the participants of the marathon:
1. Porridge, rice, wholegrain bread, pasta hard, baked potatoes 1-2 times a week.
2. Kislomolochny: cheese, yogurt, kefir, and sour cream.
3. Healthy fat: avocado, fatty fish, nuts and seeds, butter, olive.
4. Vegetables – fresh, frozen, salted. Greens.
5. Berries and fruits – not more than 300-350 grams per day combined. The priority of the berries.
6. Protein: fish, meat, eggs, seafood, legumes.