Servings : 4 | Preparation : 15 min | Cooking : 20 min
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of leeks in macedonia
- 4/5 cup of white poultry
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 500 g (1 lb) popcorn (pre-blown)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Saute the garlic, shallots and leek in the butter until you obtain a translucency of the vegetables.
- Add corn soufflé, thyme, bay leaf and moisten with the chicken stock. Cook for 20 minutes, and mix in a blender.
- Season to taste and serve.