Portions : 8 | Preparation time : 20 min
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil or walnut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 endives, cut in half on the length, the heart removed and cut into slices
- 1/2 red onion cut in half and then into thin strips
- 8 radishes cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, oil and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lettuce, endive, onion, and radish (salad will keep until the next day in a refrigerator).
- At the time of serving, mix gently to coat the ingredients with dressing. Sprinkle with the hazelnuts.