Servings : 4-6
Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking time : 45 min
- 4 Cortland apples, peeled and seeded, then cut into cubes of 3 cm
- 3 Bartlett pears, peeled and seeded, then cut into cubes of 3 cm
- 2 tbsp maple sugar or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ Lemon, juice only
- ½ Tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup of butter tempered
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup of rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F and put the rack in the centre.
- Grease a square pan 6 ” (15 cm) with a little butter.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit with the maple sugar, the lemon juice, and brown sugar. Add the ½ tsp of ground cinnamon and arrange in the bottom of the mold.
- In the same bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients for the crumble by hand to obtain a mixture more or less homogeneous. Have over the fruit, pressing slightly with the fingers.
- Bake 45 minutes then cool slightly before serving with a good vanilla ice cream or even some yogurt.