Before a reduction of cases of infection to the COVID-19, Quebec déconfine gradually. The Quebecers made their way to a semblance of normal life, just in time for the arrival of beautiful days.
Here you can find all the latest news and announcements from the government Legault and public health in connection with the déconfinement progressive in the province.
Rallies outside permit:
- Maximum of 10 persons, not more than 3 families
- The distance of 2 metres must be observed between the families
- It is not necessary to “finish the night” inside
- Guests can use the bathroom
- The children of three families maximum can play together
- The food shops will be open Sundays from may 24.
- The pharmacies are open (opening hours may, however, be modified or reduced).
- The retail stores that have an exterior door independent are opened outside of Montreal and will open may 25 in the Greater Montreal area.
Schools and childcare
- The primary schools outside of Montreal are reopened (those of Greater Montreal will remain closed until next September).
- Care services are allowed to re-open outside of Montreal (the Greater Montreal will re-open on the 1st of June).
- Day camps may open as early as June 22, next everywhere in Quebec.
- The secondary schools will be closed throughout the province until September next, at least.
Therapeutic care (from 1 June): Dentistry, physiotherapy, osteopathy, occupational therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, psychology, optometry, acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, social work, marriage & family therapist, sex therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and audiology, podiatry, complementary medicine or alternative, grooming of the animals.
Beauty treatments (from 1st June):
- Hair Salons and barbers, centers of aesthetics, business of manicure and pedicure services, hair removal, skin care, and studios tattoo and piercing.
Sports, recreation, and outdoor activities
- Since 20 may, the “recreation sports individual or both, without physical contact, in free practice, in the places of practice outside” are allowed (golf, tennis, hiking, etc..)
- The campgrounds are still closed.
- Parks of the Sépaq: reopening of some hiking trails, biking trails and fishing for the day. Stays camping and fishing are still suspended.
- Parks Canada: re-opening of some trails from the 1st of June. The no camping until at least June 21.
- Museums, libraries (lending services only, with no movement in the spokes) and drive-in theatres across Quebec will be able to resume their activities starting may 29.
- Recovery operations for the recording studios and for live performances in a theater (without an audience) from the 1st of June.
- The venues are always closed.
- The filming of drama in film and tv are still not able to resume.
- The dining rooms of the restaurants are still closed, but the orders for take-out, delivery and drive-thrus are allowed.
- Closed circuits of water and baths in spas, gyms, arenas and other sports halls, concert halls, and cinemas and shops in a shopping centre.
- The campgrounds are still closed.
Here are all the latest developments in relation to the déconfinement
Cannot return to normal in the office towers
The campsite, “it’s coming”, promises Geneviève Guilbault
The museums, libraries and drive-ins may reopen as early as 29 may
Left in the dark since the beginning of the crisis of the COVID-19, the culture is finally beginning to see the light. The government Legault announced on Friday that the museums, libraries and drive-ins across the province can resume their activities starting may 29.
The cinema is possible without play to the police, according to Vincent Guzzo
Film lovers are anxious to the dark rooms of the province to reopen. Vincent Guzzo also. The montreal businessman believes that it is possible financially and that it will be safe for public health.
Five products from quebec for a barbecue gourmand
The beautiful weather and the green light from the government to the gatherings outside, in certain conditions, give the desire to grill supper. This weekend, if you have the intention to light the fire in your grills, here are five products from quebec to taste for a barbecue gourmand and successful.
The SPVM reminded of the rules about alcohol in the parks
The Service de police de la ville de Montréal (SPVM) is concerned that the citizens celebrate the return of the good weather and the beginning of the déconfinement with a drink in the parks.
The fittings will be transformed
The fitting clothes will be much different from before at the re-opening of retail shops on Monday in Montreal, so that pieces would be steam cleaned and quarantined between two fittings.
A successful barbecue at the time of the déconfinement
It’s nice, it’s hot and the gatherings of 10 people from three different households are allowed to from today everywhere in Quebec.
The return of the gatherings and the beautiful weather this weekend
The authorization of the gatherings outside with the gestures barriers come in with a first end of the week in the summer.
The parents are relieved to have day camps
While parents are delighted with the opening of the day camp the 22nd of June, others are bitter that the summer camps are closed until the summer of 2021.
Hobnob online this weekend
Lovers of the hops are happy to be able to participate in a virtual edition of the World of beer at the end of the week.