To address the small tasks of daily life, three products stand out. Ecological and economical, baking soda, lemon and vinegar are your best allies in the house, learn what eco friendly means here.
The baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate better known as baking soda (nothing to do with the soda crystals) has gone through the years under different names. It was not uncommon in kitchens call for baking soda ” baking soda “, or ” The little cow “. Its cleansing properties and odor-eliminating are recognized for centuries.
The lemon juice
This great convenience store contains citric acid : therefore, it is excellent for removing stains on clothes, clean the house, disinfect and deodorize.
We can clean the house from top to bottom with the white vinegar, a product eco-friendly 100 % biodegradable. It is used to manufacture many household products home-made.
25 tips efficient and economical
1. By dissolving 60 ml (1/4 cup) of baking soda in 1 litre (4 cups) of water, is preparing an excellent solution for shine countertops, sinks, lunch boxes, cutting boards, etc
2. A damp sponge sprinkled with baking soda to shine stainless steel.
3. Sprinkle the bottom of the laundry basket of baking soda to reduce odors.
4. A damp sponge dipped in baking soda cleans and deodorizes the fishing equipment, dive gear, cooler and even polishing sticks and golf balls.
5. 30 ml (2 tbsp) of baking soda added to the water bath prevents the formation of a fatty deposit around the tub.
6. The joints of ceramic tiles brushed with baking soda and a few drops of water return to their original color.
7. On the woodwork, a cloth soaked in a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of baking remove the stains which are not identified. Rub in the direction of the wood to avoid scratches.
8. Neutralise offensive odours from the laundry and bring a fresh smell by adding 125 ml (1/2 cup) of baking soda to the rinse cycle.
9. Deodorizing closets, gym bags, lockers, shoes by sprinkling baking soda.
10. Half a lemon cut into quarters placed in a bowl of water to eliminate odours in the refrigerator.
11. Rust stains on a white cotton disappearing in a sprinkling of salt and sprinkling of lemon juice. For a quick result, let it dry under the rays of the sun.
12. Diluted in the same amount of water and kept in a bottle with spray, the lemon juice cleans and disinfects all surfaces in the kitchen and the bathroom. Do not use on marble and porous surfaces.
13. Water mixed generously with lemon juice cleans the furniture with pale wicker and rattan.
14. Remove the smells of garlic and onions on cutting boards by rubbing with half a lemon sprinkled with salt to marinades.
15. Clean the surface of the pans of copper by rubbing with half a lemon sprinkled with salt.
16. In practice, the lemon juice vaporized in the shower removes soap scum, water stains, and reduces mould & mildew stains.
17. A brushing with a solution consisting of 15 ml (1 tbsp) of vinegar diluted in 250 ml (1 cup) of water removes the salt stains on clothes and carpet.
18. The whitish traces left by some detergents on the clothes will disappear after a rinsing in water that is heavily laced with vinegar.
19. Get rid of the smell of urine or sweat impregnated in clothes by letting them soak a few hours in water that is heavily vinegar before washing.
20. Clean the bricks of the fireplace and the doors are stained, soot and smoke with a sponge dipped in water and vinegar in equal parts.
21. Diluted in the same amount of water, vinegar, shine the mirrors, windows, chrome. Spray the surface to be cleaned and wipe with a paper towel, newspaper or a lint-free cloth.
22. A cup of vinegar added to the rinse water ensures a glassware and flower vases crystal shining.
23. Clean and deodorizing the inside of the refrigerator with a solution of vinegar and water in equal volumes.
24. Rub the traces of coffee and tea in the cups with a paste made of baking soda and vinegar.
25. The dishes glazed discolored resume look great by rubbing with a paste made of salt and vinegar.