Proper and regular face care after 40 years in the home – the key to a fresh and youthful skin for years to come.
To keep the skin young as long as possible any woman wants. But not everyone can do it, because one desire is not enough. The person must be treated with care, daily care and worries about the state of the dermis, informs Rus.Media.
Care for skin after 40 years, aimed primarily at combating signs of aging. Face care after 40 years it is realistic to implement at home.
Why aging skin
Change with age our tastes, habits, views on life. And the skin also changes its properties.
- First, it is affected by hormonal changes. Decreases the amount of collagen (protein that provides the elasticity of the dermis), and, as a consequence, the skin loses its elasticity, sagging appears.
- Second, the epidermis eventually loses its ability to retain moisture, the top layer of skin dries out, which contributes to wrinkles. Sebaceous glands also work worse.
- Decreases the rate of cell division due to lack of essential minerals in the body. Consequently, slows down and regeneration of the epidermis.
- The reduced effectiveness of blood vessels and a healthy glow disappears from her face.
- The capillary walls weaken, swell due to stagnant blood in them. Appear spider veins.
- Skin of the eyelids becomes thin, are visible dark circles under the eyes.
Recommendations for skin care after 40 years
To care for the face after 40 years you need to look fresh and young. To do so is easy, just make it a rule:
- To use any exercise. Thus it is possible to improve digestion and blood circulation. Sport – the key to health and beautiful skin.
- Eat right. Refrain from salty and fatty foods. Refrain from eating spicy. Eat more vegetables and fruits fresh.
- To part with bad habits. Tobacco and alcohol are the main enemies of a healthy and young skin.
- To protect the face from UV exposure, it helps dryness and skin aging. Sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 use when going out in the sun all year round.
- Carry out hygienic procedures twice a day.
- Not to go to bed, not having removed the cosmetics. Clogged pores and inflammation on the face doesn’t exactly make you younger.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Proper sleep will allow you to relax and gain strength.
- To avoid stressful situations. Psychological factors affect your appearance, no less than any other.
- Drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day.
- To use anti-aging remedies for the skin (they can cook).
- Don’t forget about protecting the dermis from wind, rain, cold and other environmental influences. This will help special creams and makeup.
- To maintain a comfortable temperature and humidity in the room.
- One or two times a year to visit a cosmetologist for advice on skin care and the right tools.
- Remember that the person who takes care of herself, longer stays young.
Forty years is the age when a woman full of strength and energy. The children grew up, career is rising, marital life is adjusted. It’s time to deal with them, and in particular your face. What should be the skin care after 40 years? How to maintain youthful skin and to get rid of first signs of aging?
Gymnastics involves not only the care of the body. To contour the face and give the skin elasticity will help hasbinding, that is, exercise of the facial muscles. Daily carrying out simple exercises will help get rid of wrinkles, bags under the eyes, wrinkles under the eyes, overhanging eyebrows and a number of other age-related problems.
Face care after 40 years involves regular removal of dead cells of the epidermis to give the skin to breathe freely. Peeling should be soft enough to need to use them 1-2 times a week depending on the type of dermis.
Dry and combination skin can be cleaned with coffee and milk scrub. For its preparation mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream and same amount of coffee grounds. Mix the ingredients and gently apply on face and rinse with cool water.
Oily skin enjoy the honey lemon peel. In a teaspoon of slightly candied honey, add a few drops of lemon juice.
Proper skin care involves steaming it for a more thorough cleaning. Use for steam treatments hot teas with Jasmine, chamomile or violets. Hold face over the steam for 20 minutes, hiding under the towel. Care of dry skin does not preclude the use of steam treatments for her.
Anti-aging masks for skin after 40 years should do every week, the only way to achieve the desired effect. For their preparation use only high-quality products.
The care of dry skin in the first place involves the hydration, and then cleansing and rejuvenation. For this purpose you can use the following mask:
- Nourish and moisturize dry dermis will provide masks with the addition of yeast, cheese, eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Clean skin will help mask of honey and oatmeal with the addition of glycerin.
- Rejuvenating effect give means with cheese, honey and lemon.
Care oily skin 40 years old must be delicate. This oily skin care will provide the following masks:
- honey-egg with the addition of a small amount of flour;
- the mask of honey, glycerin, aloe juice;
- their mask of sea buckthorn berries and cottage cheese.
From age age spots will help to get rid of whitening mask made of white clay, cucumber or lemon juice. The exposure time of the mask is 15 minutes, and rinse them with cool water better.
To care for the skin is undoubtedly important, but this does not mean that it is forbidden to use decorative cosmetics. Most importantly, do it wisely. Will give you some tips on how to properly apply makeup to cover age-related skin changes.
- The right choice of makeup is 50 % of success. Focus in your appearance and skin type.
- To use a BB cream medium density. The Shine effect you to anything, and that’s reflective factor can not hurt.
- Apply under Foundation moisturizer. Toned face follow half an hour before leaving the house.
- Carefully blend the borders of depositing, they should not be seen.
- Choose a cream powder, as the dry will only emphasize wrinkles and dry already dry dermis. If the powder is applied, which is a couple shades lighter of Foundation, the face will look fresh.
- Lipstick should not be overly rich or, on the contrary, pale in color. Lip liner will avoid the lipstick from spreading and will beautifully contour the contour.
- Eyes will Shine, if you use liner and mascara only on the upper eyelid. To emphasize the bottom should not be, it visually narrows the eye. A generous application of mascara will weight look and will draw attention to fine wrinkles.
- Makeup should not be noticeable. First, today in fashion, natural beauty, and secondly, a notable makeover highlights the flaws, not hide them.
- Don’t forget before going to bed to remove makeup with a special product that fits your skin type.
Maintaining youthful skin requires some effort. However, they just will not be in vain, if you know how to care for skin of a certain type. Forget about the numbers in the passport and be young and face, and soul, and body!