A jar or a bag of dried carnations are probably in every home. Spice, gives the dish an excellent taste, has a number of beneficial to human body properties. In traditional medicine clove buds are used for a long time, and even the British Pharmacopoeia includes this spice. It is used as a prophylactic and cure.
Not everyone is aware of the fact that the clove spice is produced from the well-known of flowers, and unopened buds of the tropical clove tree.+
The composition of the dried buds of cloves
Each kidney contains a large number of useful chemicals which help from different diseases. The composition of the clove: minerals, vitamins, tannins and essential oil.
Vitamin b can help to fully heal the body, and directed to act against infections. The blend of spices contains the following vitamins:
- A – retinol;
- B vitamins (B1, B2, PP, B4, B6, B9);
- C – ascorbic acid;
- E – tocopherol;
- K – phylloquinone.
Macro – and micronutrients is also essential for the normal functioning of the body. In cloves contains the following minerals:
- iron and other.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids are not produced in the body on their own, but they are essential for life. Dried buds contain large amounts of beneficial omega-3 and omega-6 acids.
The fifth part of one kidney is an essential oil. It largely determines the effectiveness of the spice in combating the disease. Also in the composition are tannins and glycosides. About a third of the clove consists of fiber, which exhibits a complex positive effects on the body.
8 medicinal properties of dried cloves
This set of minerals is substantiated by the broad medicinal properties of cloves, namely:
- Antibacterial. The use of spices can get rid of many different microorganisms, including Bacillus Coca and diphtheria, Staphylococcus, anthrax, etc. Regular use of cloves is an excellent remedy for the prevention of influenza and other viral diseases.
- Antihelminthic. Spice destroys the adult parasites and their eggs. Also clove buds stimulate the secretion of gastric juice. This property of spices has a positive effect on the body in case of gastritis or lack of appetite. Gastric ulcer is a contraindication to the use of the kidneys.
- Antimycotic. Cloves is able to destroy harmful microorganisms. Fungi are no exception.
- Painkillers. In dentistry has long been used analgesics with elements of clove. In addition to lowering the sensitivity of nerve fibers, the funds provide an excellent bactericidal effect. This allows you to get rid of unpleasant smell from the oral cavity, provoked by microorganisms.
- Antispasmodic. It is not strange, cloves at the same time increases the tone of some muscles, relieves spasms and others. So it increases blood pressure, which substantiated contraindications to the use of spices high blood pressure.
- Wound healing. Mainly wound-healing substances are the vitamins, which contains spices in large quantity.
- Carminative. Inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract are easily eliminated with the help of cloves. Reduces the formation of gas and helps to bring them out. Heals the liver.
- Onco-protective. Eugenol contained in the essential oil inhibits the development of tumors.
How to use cloves
The best method of treatment is clove ingestion of the dried buds that you can buy at any grocery store. Particularly well marked effectiveness of the product against the problems of the dental cavity. Regular chewing of cloves will relieve the pain in the gums and teeth, sores and other problems.
To activate the digestive system needs to eat up to 2 buds with 1 tsp of honey. This should be done for 10-15 minutes before meals.
In the case of hypotension cloves normalizes blood pressure. A few buds up the pressure like caffeine, and regular consumption will help to normalize the average. Also hypotension it is recommended to drink the broth.
Pus pimples can be eliminated, if they locally apply a drop of clove air. Also useful bath treatment by adding a few drops of oil.
Problems in the joints is also eliminated with the help of essential oil of clove. To do this, mix the oils and ether in the ratio of 15 to 1. Therapeutic massage with the use of this composition will give an immediate result.
Using spices, you can prepare decoctions and infusions, but heat treatment reduces the amount of nutrients. Therefore, experts strongly recommend just periodically chew dried buds of unopened flowers of the clove tree.
How to choose a spice
There is one way to ensure the usefulness of the bought cloves. Unfortunately, experience possible to make after purchase, since it is unlikely the market will allow it. Bud you need to throw in a container of water. If it keeps afloat like float (kidney) upwards or sink, the stud has a sufficient amount of essential oil. If the Bud afloat in a horizontal position, the oil is not available, and useful properties of cloves are minimal.
Nature has created incredible wealth for human health — take advantage of their power! Not get sick!