Be sure to note.
Solyanka is a traditional Russian dish, which has a rich meat flavour. Its preparation does not require any special culinary skills, but the result is still impressive. Yes, it’s a simple dish, but very tasty, reports Rus.Media.
We suggest you make the bag according to the unique recipe, which tastes of each product revealed 100%.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 types of meat delicacies – 300-500 g;
- 400 gr of beef;
- 200 g pickled cucumbers;
- 150 GRS of onions;
- 3 tbsp capers;
- 5 tbsp tomato paste;
- 3 Bay leaves;
- olives or olives;
- black pepper, greens, lemon – to taste;
- vegetable oil.
See also: Quick and tasty: lazy lasagna in a pan
1) boil the Meat, remove from broth and cut into slices. The broth does not pour out.
2) Ham, sausage cut into slices and meat together with zaginuti the broth that’s left. Bring all to a boil.
3) cut Onions into rings and let down to the meat, bring all to a boil.
4) Add this to the pot also pickles, sliced. Again all boil.
4) After boiling, reduce heat and simmer soup for another 10 minutes.
5) Add olives, capers, Bay leaf, olives, all over again bring to a boil.
6) Serve soup with a slice of lemon and sour cream. Don’t forget all the fresh greens.
How do you cook hodgepodge? Do you have a signature recipe of cooking?