Former Ukrainian Aliona Savchenko in a duet with Bruno Mass brought gold of the Games in 2018 Germany in pair skating.
| Bruno Mass and Aliona Savchenko emotionally react to winning judges ‘ scores
Savchenko and Mass ahead of Venzin Chinese sui/Han Cong and the canadian Duo of Megan Duhamel/Eric Radford.
Also behind us were representatives of SAR – Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov.
For 34-year-old Savchenko is the Olympic gold was the first, and the Games in Pyeongchang is the fifth in career. In salt lake city in 2002, playing for Ukraine together with Stanislav Morozov, she is the 15th. In 2003 she became an advocate for Germany in a pair of Robin Szolkowy. In Turin 2006, the pair became the sixth, and in Vancouver in 2010 and Sochi 2014 took the bronze medal.
Winter Games XXIII Olympic games in Pyeongchang
1. Aliona Savchenko/Bruno Mass (Germany) – 235,90
2. Sun Wencan/Han Cong (China) – 235,47
3. Megan Duhamel/Eric Radford (Canada) – 230,15
4. Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov (Russia) – 224,93
5. Vanessa James/Morgan Spre (France) – 218,53
6. Marchei Valentina/Ondrej Hotarek (Italy) – 216,59