Surely you know that lemons have proven themselves as an excellent remedy for many diseases. But you may not know that frozen lemons bring even more health benefits.
Lemons freeze mainly because of the peel. After thawing, the peel becomes softer and its easier to eat.
Like most other fruits, the lemon peel concentrated high nutrients, help regulate cholesterol levels, strengthen the immune system and prevent cancer. It also contains antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial agents.
Regular consumption of lemons leads to positive changes in the body. We list their main advantages:
• reduce the risk of stroke
• cancer prevention
• strengthen the immune system
• treatment and prevention of inflammation
• antibacterial effect
• relief of asthma symptoms
• fight depression and anxiety
• cleanse the kidneys and liver
Studies have also shown that lemon peel effective in the fight against more than ten different types of cancer, and can act better than the traditional treatment of chemotherapy and radiation.
Just add the frozen lemons with the peel in your smoothie and have a marked therapeutic and preventive effects of the drink!
How to make lemon ice
1. Wash the lemons cold running water, dry
2. Omit the Apple cider vinegar to disinfect
3. Put in the freezer for 12 hours (overnight)
4. In the morning, grate the entire frozen lemon, including the pulp, skin and seeds
5. The resulting mass is put in ice cube tray and put in the freezer
Use frozen cubes of lemon ice whenever think of these, and enjoy the benefits of this natural medicine!