Preparation time : 15 min
Rest : 45 min
- 4 eggs means, well chilled
- 2 1/2 cups of flour Five Roses
- Salt in sufficient quantity
- Corn meal in sufficient quantity
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- On a workstation clean, mix the flour and salt and form a well with this one. At the center, placing the eggs. Using a fork, break the eggs and beat them slightly by incorporating a little flour.
- Add to this time the drizzle of olive oil and continue mixing with the fork, incorporating more and more
- Continue kneading until the flour is all blended in the dough and knead again for 10 minutes. The dough will be smooth and tender. Wrap film food and refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes.
- Make portions of its own on a little corn meal to prevent it sticks.
GOOD TO KNOW !
A pasta machine is essential for making fresh pasta. You can always try to roll your pasta with a roll, but… it’s all a work in sight ! You can also use the mills for beater electric mixer.