Servings : 4 | Preparation : 15 min | Cooking time : 5 min | Rest : 10 min
- 400 g of ricotta cheese well drained
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flour Five Roses
- Salt to taste
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C) and boil a large pot of well-salted water for the cooking of the gnudis.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with your hands to form a nice dough semi-homogeneous. Cover and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Then, form small rolls of 3-4 cm of diameter on a work surface lightly floured. With the blade of a knife, separate the rolls into sections (30-40) and then form into a ball with the palm of your hands.
- Before cooking gnudis, arrange the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet at 400 °F (200 °C) for 5 to 7 minutes or until they burst.
- During this time, immerse the gnudis in the boiling water for the cooking and wait until they float to the surface. Remove and drain.
- In a skillet warm, flavor the olive oil with the clove of garlic and lightly toast the gnudis. Then add the roasted cherry tomatoes and their juice then serve with a generous portion of grated parmesan cheese and basil, chopped.
GOOD TO KNOW !
It is important to have a strainer if you use a ricotta cheese trade to be able to drain. A cotton cheese is even better.