The Devices company Spice has released its first smartphone F311, which is running Android Oreo (Go edition).
The phone has the 5.45-inch display with a resolution FWVGA+ and an aspect ratio of 18:9, powered by a Quad-core MediaTek processor and comes preloaded with the new Google Go offering better performance, less demand on memory and effective use of data.
It has a fingerprint scanner placed at the rear, the support of two SIM-cards, as well as a special button on the left side, to perform certain tasks. Battery capacity is 2400 mAh.
Full specifications of Spice F311:
- 5.34-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9;
- 1.1 GHz Quad-core processor from MediaTek with MT6737M grafiki Mali-T720;
- 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD cards;
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition);
- Two SIM cards;
- 5-MP rear camera with autofocus and led flash, pixel size of 1.4 microns, f/2.0 aperture;
- 5 MP front camera with led flash;
- Fingerprint scanner, Share button;
- Dimensions: 153 x at 73.55 x 8.25 mm;
- 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG;
- The battery is 2400 mAh.
Spice F311 comes in colors of Rose Gold, Black and Red Phantom at the price of $80.