Good mood: jokes 3 Nov

Хорошее настроение обеспечено: анекдоты 3 ноября

A curious collection of funny jokes to uplift Your mood in the gloomy, rainy day.

1

Хорошее настроение обеспечено: анекдоты 3 ноября

According to the survey, only 25% of organizations use the services of creative agencies for the development of corporate scenario of the New year. The remaining 75% continue to trust the alcohol.

2

Хорошее настроение обеспечено: анекдоты 3 ноября

Why its 7:30 I look 60?

3

Mom, I long to be polite and pretended to believe that I have found in cabbage. Now it’s your turn to believe I was up all night with a friend write term papers.

Хорошее настроение обеспечено: анекдоты 3 ноября

– I’m a weirdo.

Why?

– I can’t read the word “scaling”.

– Blah, me too…

4

Хорошее настроение обеспечено: анекдоты 3 ноября

Of the child made to the doctor…

The doctor asks:

– Boy, what’s bothering you?

Boy:

– Nothing’s bothering me… It’s grandpa worried that I swallowed his watch.

Share