Vegetable patties diversify your menu, if you observe lent.
For the dough:
- Flour – 3 cups
- Active dry yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 Cup
- Olive oil – 3/4 Cup.
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Potatoes – 4 PCs.
- Mushrooms – 300 g
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Onions – 2 PCs.
- Olive oil – to taste
- Salt, ground black pepper – to taste
Method of preparation:
- Mix 2-3 tbsp warm water with yeast and 1 tablespoon of flour, leave for 10 minutes.
- Separately sift the flour, sugar and salt. Pour warm water and yeast mixture, knead the dough with a wooden spoon. Add olive oil, stir and knead soft and smooth dough for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a ball, bending the edges down, put in a bowl, lightly sprinkle with flour and cover with a cloth. Allow dough to rise for one hour.
- Abenaim the dough, knead again a little and put in a bowl, give more time to come.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins, cool, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Grind the onion and garlic and fry in a deep frying pan in olive oil until soft. Add the mushrooms and fry for 15 minutes before evaporation and Golden.
- Mix the mushrooms with potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cool.
- Abenaim the dough and divide into small balls.
- Stretch the piece of dough into a small pancake, put the filling in the center and semipaved pie.
- Put on a baking tray lined with parchment and cover with a towel.
- Allow the cakes to come about 20 minutes.
- Grease the patties with olive oil or a strong tea.
- Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes until Golden color.