Nutritionists have called the most “useful” the color of the products, and explained what is their value.
Why is it so important to eat green products?
If we delve into molecules, we can find a lot of interesting substances. Almost all green foods have a powerful effect on the body:
- Anti-cancer (prevention of cancer);
- The protection of cells from various influences (antioxidant);
- Improvement of cognitive functions and the brain;
- Normalization of the hormonal balance;
- Maintaining the health of the skin, cardiovascular system and liver;
- Participate in functions of physiological detoxification;
- Supports fertility;
- The prevention of aging.
All of these effects occur due to the molecules that are in this food. This and EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane, Tanni, isoflavones, glucosinolates, folate, catechins and many other substances, informs Rus.Media.
Bread and fresh juice: nutritionists have called the most harmful products in our diet.
The products to include in your list:
- Asparagus and green beans;
- Spinach, arugula, Basil, dill, parsley, onion and whole herbs;
- Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, zucchini;
- Green peas;
- Bell pepper;
- All kinds of shoots and leaves of root crops;
- Bok Choy;
- And, of course, real green tea;
Not necessarily just in one day to eat absolutely everything, but it is important that every day you have on this list was something. You remember that health is not a condition, it is a process that consists of daily actions, not what you did yesterday, or going to do tomorrow.