As you know, green tea undergoes minimal fermentation. So it retains the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. He is considered one of the most valuable foods for the human body. But is it always useful green tea, and what time?
Green tea is a health drink
As you know, green tea prevents the development of atherosclerosis, the growth of bacteria in the oral cavity, protects the skin from UV rays, helps to lose weight. It also normalizes the level of sugar in blood, slows the growth of malignant tumors. And this is not a complete list of the healing properties of green tea. However, sometimes it also happens that after a Cup of the beverage we can’t sleep, or Vice versa feel sleepy.+
Naturally the question arises, when is it better to drink green tea? The answer to this question will help you to understand the reasons for changes in your health during the day.+
When is the best time to drink green tea
- More in summer, less in winter. Green tea is known for its ability to lower body temperature. Therefore, it is better to drink in summer and black tea in winter.
- It’s not morning drink. Green tea shouldn’t drink early in the morning or on an empty stomach. This is bad for the liver.
- Two hours before or after a meal. Green tea absorbs from your food iron. Therefore, it is better not to drink during meals.
- At least two hours before bedtime. Green tea contains caffeine. A Cup of drink for the night is a bad idea. Green tea has a diuretic effect, which means you secured night trips to the toilet.
- No more than 2-3 cups per day. Do not drink a lot of green tea during the day, otherwise you may have health problems.
- Regular consumption of green tea and exercise will help to lose weight. Sufficient physical activity and green teas will give excellent results for weight loss. You will see their joint effect in a couple of days. However as know!
To experience the full beneficial effect of green tea on the human body, drink it properly. Excessive use at the wrong time can adversely affect health. Follow the simple rules of drinking green tea, this wonderful drink will give you health!