The effect will be breathtaking! Hair will become shiny, silky, manageable.
Today the girls give a lot of money for keratin straightening and lamination. But is there a way to do it cheaper?
In the cabin the process is performed as follows: hair first, the hair is saturated with useful substances, and then fill with oil which creates a film on the hairs. And fix very hot tongs. All strands prizhivayutsya, the effect is at once stunning, but then the protective layer is removed, and the hair is burnt. And do re-laminating is necessary in any case, informs Rus.Media.
We offer natural recipe for homemade lamination.
What you will need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 grams of coconut milk (but not butter!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoon potato starch
How to apply:
- Combine the cornstarch with the lemon juice, the mixture is placed in a pot, add the coconut milk, olive oil. Heat, but do not let mixture boil.
- When the mixture becomes thick, apply to wet clean hair. To distribute on all length, wear a hat made of polyethylene, wrap head with a towel. Give the mask to soak for 45 minutes, rinse with shampoo.