Quebec continues to open gradually the valve in the déconfinement allowing the resumption of private health care and body and esthetic care as of 1st June.
The minister of Health, Danielle McCann, and the minister of Employment and social Solidarity, Jean Boulet, announced Wednesday that workers in the areas of health care, bodily and aesthetic will soon be able to resume service.
Here are the services which will resume from the 1st of June, throughout Quebec:
- Dental care and oral health
- Grooming Services for animals
- Therapies marital
- Speech-language pathology
- Massage therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Career guidance
- Social work
- Nutrition Services
- Other forms of alternative medicine
AESTHETIC CARE THAT WILL OPEN ON THE 1ST JUNE*
- Hair Salons and barber
- Centres of aesthetic
- Business of manicure and pedicure
- Services hair removal
- Skin care
- Studios tattoo and piercing
* Except in the Montréal metropolitan Community and the regional county municipality of Joliette. The date for the resumption of activities for these territories will be announced at a later date.
Here is what is not yet part of the reopening
Measures to comply with
- At the time of the appointment, not having been fever-free for at least 48 hours or any symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended for customers.
- In dentists ‘ offices, use an antiseptic mouthwash before treatment.
- Identify, through markers on the ground, the distance with respect to the outside and in the waiting areas.
- Limit the number of people in the waiting areas.
- Disinfect surfaces, equipment and materials after contact with the customer.
- Install partitions between different work stations close together.
- Wear the mask when the distance of 2 metres cannot be met.