The right kidney — the key to good health, says Shared. This paired organ is the filter through which displays all the harmful substances and toxins. Its dysfunction can lead to serious health problems.
The kidneys often lead such factors: alcohol abuse, Smoking, hereditary problems, kidney problems and malnutrition.
Here are 7 of the most common symptoms that suggest that your kidneys have something wrong:
- high blood pressure;
- frequent urination, especially at night;
- discomfort and pain during urination;
- blood and / or protein in the urine;
- swollen eyelids and feet and hands;
- glomerular filtration rate (GFR) less than 60.
- creatinine and urea level in the blood is higher than normal — this indicates the accumulation of toxins in the blood.
If you ignore the mild pain in the lower back and not in time to see a specialist, the consequences can be truly terrible — will have such serious complications as kidney failure or kidney stones.
Offer you periodically clean the kidneys using natural remedies that does not cause any side effects.
Here’s what you need to prepare it:
- 1 Cup cranberry juice;
- 1 Cup of grape juice (without sugar);
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice;
- ½ Teaspoon of turmeric;
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
Here’s what to do:
1) Pour in a jar, grape and cranberry juice, add the juice of the lemon, ginger and turmeric.
2) mix everything Well and leave the mixture for half an hour in a dark place.
3) Then strain the mixture through cheesecloth and pour into glass containers.
4) Drink the remedy every day for half a Cup. Its regular consumption helps to cleanse the kidneys and restore their function.
That’s why this tool is so useful for the kidneys:
- Cranberry juice fights urinary tract infections and bladder, dissolves stones in the kidneys.
- Grape juice has antioxidant properties — it treats kidney disease.
- Lemons are rich in citric acid, which dissolves kidney stones and prevents their appearance.
- Turmeric relieves inflammation in the congested kidneys and prevents the formation of blood clots in the renal tubules.
- Strong warming properties of ginger stimulate blood circulation and help to detoxify the body.
This drink should be consumed only after consulting a doctor! It can be a complementary tool in the prevention and treatment of kidney disease!