When the process of excretion of toxins are disrupted, the liver begins to work half-heartedly. As a result, the toxins are deposited in fat tissues and do not appear until the liver recovers, warns The Hearty Soul. Among other things, this prevents you to lose weight.
How to understand that the job of the liver is slowed?
Here are 15 of the most characteristic symptoms are:
1. Chronic fatigue.
4. Pain in the head and eyes.
5. Chronic pain in joints and muscles.
6. Excessive sweating.
7. Newsweekall fat.
8. Allergic reactions.
9. Acne and other skin disorders.
10. Bloating and upset stomach.
11. Hormonal imbalance.
12. The anxiety and depression.
14. Bad breath.
15. The sudden weight gain.
To restore the normal functioning of the liver in the first place should pay attention to nutrition. A cleanse is not necessary — just follow these tips:
1. Buy organic foods, avoid GMO’s and foods with chemical additives.
2. Eat balanced: include in your diet fresh fruits and vegetables, high quality animal and plant proteins, sprouted grains, dairy products, raw nuts and seeds.
3. Exclude from the diet of vegetable oilsthat promote inflammation: corn, soy, cottonseed, safflower, sunflower.
4. Drink plenty of pure water. The best option is spring water, but mineral water without gas.
5. Increase consumption of good fats (for example, due to the coconut oil, butter cows are grass-fed and avocado).
6. Eat at least 35 grams of fiber per day. Good sources of fiber — the seed of the Spanish sage, artichokes, flax seed, avocado, broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
7. Refrain from refined sugars — cane and beet.
8. Limit consumption of fructose 20-25 grams a day.
9. Eat more green leafy vegetables: they contain magnesium, folate, vitamin C and vitamins of group B.
10. In the diet include animal and plant sources of amino acids: bone broth, collagen, homemade chicken and eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, and beets.
11. Use products containing sulfur: eggs, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onion, asparagus, curly Kale.
12. Abstain from alcoholic beverages, especially if you are already experiencing these symptoms.
What products are most useful for the liver?
1. Artichokes protect the liver, help her work, to increase the production of bile.
2. Turmeric — promotes the excretion of carcinogens, protects the liver, helps to restore liver cells.
3. Milk Thistle has antioxidant, antifibrotics and anti-inflammatory properties, protects the liver from damage caused by viruses, alcohol and drugs.
Help your liver and it will help you!