In modern life we constantly use some gadgets. Can’t imagine how you can spend the whole day and never look at the tablet, laptop or mobile phone.
But along with the convenience of new technology appeared with the additional capability to know more about us than you need.
We don’t notice yourself how be given to all strangers information that should be kept secret.
For example, the use of social networks. In Instagram we post photos, noting their location.
Thus, in the wrong hands can reach not only your current location, and home or work address.
In the USA an experiment was conducted. Ordinary people flipped through other social networks and posing as a psychic, all very in detail described: told about his past life, described his accommodation and even mentioned that soon the house will be sold (in one of the social networks was posted).
Here’s how to find out who tracks your phone! It is worth reading for everyone!
There is so much detail shocked the man and it’s time to admit that this is just an experiment.
“Psychic” told where he actually took all of this information. People were shocked and promised to continue to be careful online.
In addition, it is now full of various spy programs, through which also you can get different information about the desired person.
But don’t worry, you can figure out if there’s any surveillance of you, who tried to find information and so on.
For this there are certain combinations of digits that you must dial on your mobile.
1) *#06#. Allows you to find the unique IMEI number of any smartphone, including iPhone.
2) *#21#. Allows to obtain information about the included forwarding calls, messages, and other data. Very handy if you want to check, not spying on anyone for you.
3) *#62#. With this command you can find out which number is the forwarding of incoming calls when iPhone is turned off or outside network coverage.
4) ##002#. Disables any call forwarding. Thus, to accept them.
5) *#30#. Provides information about determining the number of an incoming caller
6) *#33#. Shows information about all outgoing support services, such as calls, SMS, and other data.
7) *#43#. Displays information about the expectations of the call.
8) *3001#12345#*. Menu the so-called “James bond”: here and information on the SIM card and signal strength of the cellular network, there was even a place the indicators of the reception of cellular signal. All the data, by the way, is updated promptly.
9) *#*#3646633#*#* — engineering menu for Android smartphones on MTK chip