This sound it is necessary to publish, from exercise.
This is yoga but not one that you used — any pose of the dog and Chaturanga.
No, this is yoga for the face!
However, it is built on the same principles — the tightening of muscles through movement. Quite simply, promises Byrdie.
Fumiko, Takatsu, the Creator of this technique, says that a few days of daily exercise will ensure you lift and tone.
Here are 4 exercises that will reduce wrinkles, lift eyes, toned cheeks and pulled the neck:
Smoothing of the forehead.
Prevents the appearance of wrinkles by relaxing the muscles of the forehead and relieving tension through acupressure.
1. Gather both hands into fists. Abut the knuckle of the middle and index fingers in the center of the forehead, and push.
2. While maintaining the pressure, slowly raise the fists to the sides.
3. In the end, gently press the knuckles on your temples.
4. Repeat 4 times.
The neck lift.
Tightens the neck and jawline, preventing sagging skin and the appearance of a double chin.
1. Pull the lips to the side as you can (you should feel the tension in my cheek).
2. Turn your head to the same side, lifting it at an angle of 45 degrees. Feel the tension in the neck.
3. Hold for 3 seconds. Repeat.
4. Repeat with the other side.
Smoothes nasolabial folds (smile lines), raises his eyes and cheeks.
1. Place your palm on whiskey.
2. Press the hands up and back, pulling a face at the sides.
3. Open your mouth in the shape of the letter “O”. Lower jaw, stretching his face as much as possible.
4. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat 2 times.
Tightens sagging lids and skin of the face, smoothes nasolabial folds.
1. Lower the shoulders, raise one arm up then lower the head so that the fingertips touch his temple.
2. Press lightly with your fingers, pulling the face up and back, then drop the head on his shoulder, keeping the chest open.
3. Hold, then exhaling slowly through the mouth.
4. To complicate the pose, pull your other hand under the angle of 45 degrees, and the exhalation expose your tongue to the ground.
5. Repeat the process with the other hand.
Eyelid surgery: how to place your fingers.
For this exercise, it is important to correctly place your fingers, so do it in front of the mirror. The ring finger should be placed on the outside end of the eyebrow and the middle one on his temple. Do not move the fingers during the exercise.
Try and tell us about your success!