To preserve the taste of summer, a hostess working all day in the kitchen, closing the most delicious jam in the world. We all heard that if you replace the homemade jams to the usual chocolates, can be a good to lose weight. Also, jam can be good to improve your health. You probably drink tea with raspberry jam, when you feel sick.
It turns out there is a twist, which can be great to strengthen the immune system. The most useful types of jams are considered to be cranberry, sea buckthorn, and Rowan. To berries retain the maximum amount of vitamins, you need to know how to close them. We are happy to share with you this useful information.
The three most useful form of jam
Jam cranberry — a real vitamin bomb for cardiac patients and people with a weak stomach. Jam from the berries is recommended to use with a weakened immune system, infectious diseases, diseases of the genitourinary system, in violation of the exchange of body fluids, hypertension, atherosclerosis, and colon disorders.
You will need
- 1 kg of cranberries
- 1.5–2 kg of sugar
- lemon zest to taste
- vanilla to taste
- cinnamon to taste
- 2-2,5 stack. water
How to cook
- Boil in a pot water, put it washed berries for 3-5 minutes. Remove the cranberries from the water, add the sugar to the pan and stir until it dissolves.
- Omit the cranberry syrup, add the zest, vanilla and cinnamon to taste. Cook berries until thick mass, stirring constantly and removing the foam.
Mountain jam — a natural immunomodulator, which makes your body more resistant to various diseases. This sweetness is famous for its ability to lower bad cholesterol and organize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby eliminating constipation and flatulence. Jam from Rowan indispensable for women’s health, as contained in the twist substances prevent the development of thrush.
You will need
- 1 kg Rowan
- 1.5 kg of sugar
- 3 stack. water
How to cook
- The day before cooking, pour the berries of the mountain ash water. Change the water 3 more times and dry berries.
- Boil water, add sugar, stir until completely dissolved. In the resulting sugar syrup using a spoon drop the ash. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from heat and let cool.
- Use a slotted spoon to move the berries to the pan. Put the syrup on the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, then return the ash to the pan and cook jam for another 25 minutes.
Sea buckthorn jam are used in order to improve digestion and enhance the elasticity of blood vessels. Also, it is considered to be a highly effective tool in the fight against atherosclerosis, vitamin deficiency and diseases of the oral cavity. The best way to preserve all the useful properties of berries — to make a stocking with sugar. In this article you will find all the step-by-step recommendations in order to keep the sea-buckthorn berries for the winter.
The jam making is exhausting, so it is recommended to do a little different twist. View how to cook a gorgeous plum twist. Keep this useful article bookmarked and share it with your friends!