At least three people died as a result of a gas explosion in a residential building in the German Bremen. On Thursday, June 28, according to WeserKurier.
According to firefighters, the explosion occurred in the attic of the house, destroyed a significant part of it. Later the fire spread to other houses.
Now the fire is localized, but due to a significant gas leak disaster, the territory remains otochennye.
Also injured people on the street. According to residents, the explosion broke through to the terrace, a few cars damaged in the fire.
“Worst of all, died here three, everything else can be replaced,” said one woman from Bremen, who received permission to return to his house from 11.30 am.