In Kiev said that the date of withdrawal of forces in Petrovsky will be revised

The reason for this decision the Minister of defence of Ukraine called the fire that occurred on October 30.

В Киеве заявили, что дата разведения сил в Петровском будет пересмотрена

KYIV, 1 November. /TASS/. The date of withdrawal of forces and means in the Petrovsky that the President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky announced on November 4, will be revised because of the attacks of 30 October. This was announced on Friday at a briefing the Minister of defence of Ukraine Andriy Zagorodnyuk.”Yes, the attacks [in the Petrovsky district] was 30 October, so we expect the timing of breeding,” said he, answering the journalists ‘ questions.

The process of withdrawal of troops in the area, “Peter – Bogdanovka” was to be held from 9 to 11 October 2019 in accordance with the schedule approved by the contact group on 1 October. However, the event was disrupted by the Ukrainian side.

Under the framework decision, the village of Petrovskoe (DNI) is included in the list of the pilot sites (also gold and the Village Lugansk – both of LC) dilution of forces and means in the Donbass. Units of the conflicting parties in the Petrovsky and Gold were divorced in October 2016. But later, the APU again returned its positions. Since then, the Donetsk demands from Kiev to restore parity and withdraw troops from these areas.

On 29 October in Minsk hosted a regular meeting of the contact group, which was identified but not named a new date for elimination of violations in the Petrovsky. Thursday Zelensky said that breeding should begin November 4 under condition of preservation of the regime of silence.

On Friday, 1 November, there was a divorce of forces and means on the other of the pilot phase in Gold. Earlier, in late June, divorce troops of the conflicting parties took place in the Village of Lugansk.

Share Button