How much of a fool does not learn, he still will not become smarter.
In the Astrakhan region, five people were poisoned by a new alcohol-containing liquid. Three of them have already died.
The city government itself still does not know what kind of fluid he drank the victims, reports “Rus.Media”.
On the official website of the city Council there was information that in the night from 20 to 21 June, five residents of Akhtubinsk were poisoned unknown alcohol-containing liquid. As a result, three and two died in the hospital (one in intensive care).
The investigative Committee of the Russian Federation has established that three young men found on the banks of the river a canister with an unknown liquid that smelled like alcohol. Already at home they diluted liquid water. In the “feast” was joined by the neighbors – a husband and wife.
On the morning all five were taken by ambulance to the hospital. One by one, the woman died and two men.
The investigation reported that among the injured, 14-year-old.