In the US, 11 people were poisoned by a chemical substance in the restaurant

В США 11 человек отравились химическим веществом в ресторане

In the U.S. city of Burlington, Massachusetts, one person was killed and 10 hospitalized as a result of chemical poisoning at the restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings. Said this yesterday on NBC Boston.

The incident occurred on Thursday evening, during cleaning using cleaning products, Super 8. One of the employees felt bad, he was hospitalized and died in hospital.

Also, the local hospital was taken ten casualties, including two visitors.

States that the substance Super 8 on the basis of hydrochlorite sodium is a common sanitizer.

“It is a common substance used for washing the floor. For some unknown reason it entered into some kind of reaction that led to the incident,” – said the head of the city fire Department Michael Patterson.

Share Button