It’s a hybrid of croissant and muffin.
Every woman has in her piggy Bank recipe Easter cakes, which were probably from his grandmother. You, too, from year to year follow a proven recipe.
We offer you to experiment, to surprise loved ones will not be boundaries, reports Rus.Media.
This unusual Easter piece will decorate your festive table.
What is it unusual? It is a mixture of delicate dough of the muffin and flaky croissant baked in Easter style.
- flour – 350 g;
- milk – 110 ml;
- 2 egg yolks;
- egg – 1 PC.;
- butter – 40 g;
- almond petals – 100 g;
- sugar – 80 g;
- salt – 0.5 tsp;
- nutmeg – 1 tsp.;
- yeast 7 g;
- dried cranberries (raisins or other dried fruit) – 200 g;
- vanilla sugar – 8 gr.
See also: Wonderful Viennese dough for cakes – yummy!
Here’s what to do:
1) Yeast and 1 tsp sugar dissolved in warm milk. Put the dough in a warm place to let the yeast “alive” you will find out when you get to the foam cap.
2) the butter will melt. In a deep bowl combine the egg yolks, egg, vanilla sugar and whisk with a mixer until fluffy foam.
3) sift Flour in a deep bowl, make a small indentation.
Pour the yeast, add the egg mixture, part of the melted butter and salt.
4) mix well, add the butter and start kneading the dough until it no longer stick to the fingers.
5) Place the dough in a bowl greased with butter.
6) the Surface of the dough brush with oil, cover it with clingfilm and put in a warm place for 2 hours. It should increase in size.
7) once the dough has risen, divide it into 3 equal parts. Roll each into a ball and wrap it in foil for another 10 minutes.
8) sprinkle the work surface with flour. One portion of the dough roll out into a thin layer of a rectangular shape until translucent.
9), ensure that it is not torn. Brush the rectangle of dough softened butter.
10) Sprinkle the surface of the rectangle nutmeg, put in it the cranberries and almond flakes.
11) Carefully roll up the dough into a roll. Such manipulation is to do with the other two parts of the test.
12) using a Sharp knife cut each roll lengthwise, not dorezaya couple of inches to the edge.
13) half of the roll will twist into a spiral, the same do with the second half, but put it on top of the first.
14) Place the workpiece in a baking pan and leave for 20 minutes in a warm place.
15) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put the cakes for 10 minutes, then take them out, cover with foil and place in the oven for another 10 minutes.
16) then remove the foil and bake the cakes until tender (about 15 minutes).
17) Ready dessert sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.