ISRAEL AND THE CZECH REPUBLIC HAVE STARTED JOINT PRODUCTION OF MISSILE SYSTEMS

ИЗРАИЛЬ И ЧЕХИЯ НАЧАЛИ СОВМЕСТНОЕ ПРОИЗВОДСТВО ПРОТИВОРАКЕТНЫХ СИСТЕМ

Israel and the Czech Republic signed an agreement worth $ 125 million on joint production of anti-ballistic missile radars. In the end of the transaction, the Czech army will receive eight multi-purpose radar systems (MMR) ELM-2084. The agreement was signed today, December 5, in Prague.

The production will be a joint Israeli-Czech project. 70% of the work will perform in Israel, while the remaining 30% in the Czech Republic. The agreement also refers to the transfer of knowledge and technologies of Israel and the Czech Republic.

Radar system can track several missiles at altitudes up to 3 kilometers in radius of 25 kilometers.

Diplomats of the two countries have already tried to sign the agreement in March of this year, but Prague refused the deal. There was suspected that the Israeli system will not able to connect to the NATO system. However, now in the Czech Republic consider this transaction as beneficial to the country.

Now the Czech army uses Soviet anti-missile radars 1991 production.

Share Button