Easter in 2018 will be celebrated very soon – on April 8.
According to tradition on the Easter table must be three dishes: painted eggs and Easter cakes, reports Rus.Media.
260 g flour
30 g cocoa powder
15 g fresh or 5 g dry yeast
20 g butter at room temperature
100 ml milk + 60 ml water
50 g sugar
? teaspoon baking soda
1 egg, small, divided into whites and yolks
85 g dried cranberries and candied mango, in arbitrary proportions
nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
protein frosting mixed with a small amount of cocoa powder
1. Cocoa pour into a saucepan. Add soda, salt, sugar and water. Stir, put on fire and bring to boil. Cool.
2. Measure out 60 g of flour. Warm milk mixed with yeast. Pour in the flour dissolved in the milk yeast. Stir, cover with a cloth, leave for about half an hour.
3. In a bowl with yeast mixture add the soft butter, egg yolk, cocoa mixture, flour and spices.
4. Knead well the dough, gather into a ball, put in oiled bowl.
5. Cover with a cloth and leave for 1 hour.
6. Dried fruit slice.
7. Whipping protein. Stir it into the dough and add dried fruit. If necessary, grease hands (if hand kneading) or a bowl of butter, as the dough will be quite sticky.
8. Place the dough in the bowl again, cover with a cloth and leave for 1 hour.
9. Then to shift in greased with butter form and let rise again.
10.Then put in a preheated 100 degree oven, bake for 10 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 180 degrees and bake another 40 minutes.
11. If the cake will be very brown on top, cover with foil. The willingness of the cake can be determined with the help of wooden stick: if it comes out of dough dry, then the cake is ready.
12. Ready cake cool completely and cover with glaze.