The racing driver Jimmie Johnson came to the end of the coronavirus and has received permission to participate in the Quaker State 400 NASCAR, to be held Sunday at Kentucky.
Said positive COVID-19 Friday, door-colours of the team’s Hendrick Motorsports had to miss the event held in Indianapolis last weekend. He was the first driver in NASCAR to receive a positive result. Monday and Tuesday, the tests proved negative, according to his team.
“My family is so grateful for the love and the amazing support that we have received in recent days, said the site of NASCAR the one who said not to have felt no symptoms. I would like to thank Justin Allgaier, who replaced me and who behaved like a true professional. I’m excited to be back at work with my team at the end of the week.”
The man, 44-year-old had seen his sequence of 663 departures within the main series of NASCAR come to an end, last Sunday. In addition, four members of the team Hendrick were subjected to tests after Johnson had been confirmed positive, and all received a negative result.