That was a bust!
A farmer is sitting in the pub drinking whiskey and gloomy, informs Rus.Media.
– Hey, Joe! Why are you so sad?
And you wouldn’t believe the bill… Milked a cow, and when the bucket was almost full, she kicked the left leg and spilling everywhere.
Oh, the misfortune!
– No, you wouldn’t believe the bill… Tied her left leg to a pole, milking again. The bucket is almost full and then she vzbryknula right – and again, all is shed.
– So what?
– No, you wouldn’t believe the bill… Tied right foot to pole, again milked, and when the bucket is almost full – she kicks it tail.
– Also a small mountain!
– But you’re not going to believe this, bill! The rope I have left. Removed the belt, tied her tail up higher – and then I had his pants around his ankles.
– And would you believe, bill. Right this minute she comes in!