Substances contained in Kalanchoe, have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and other healing properties.
Kalanchoe pinnate has unique healing properties. That is why it is often called the doctor’s office. Preparations on its basis are used in various fields of medicine to treat a number of diseases. In the composition of plants is no toxic substances, so the drug is not irritating to mucous membranes and skin, side effects are virtually absent. A contraindication to their use can only be idiosyncrasy, informs Rus.Media.
The chemical composition of plants
Kalanchoe is a valuable plant. It is composed of a large number of biologically active substances required by the human body. The value of a plant lies in its chemical composition, which consists of polysaccharides, organic acids, enzymes, vitamins, flavonoids, micro – and macroelements. The unique combination of these ingredients provides a high therapeutic properties of the plant.
Thanks to the accession of flavonoid glycosides with P-vitamin activity of preparations on the basis of Kalanchoe have choleretic and antimicrobial activity. Remedies strengthen the walls of blood vessels, excrete radioactive substances and toxins. Enzymes help to activate many biochemical reactions in the human body.
Substances contained in Kalanchoe, give it anti-inflammatory, bacteriostatic, bactericidal, wound-healing, immune-stimulating, antitumor, insecticidal, and tonic effect.
Preparations of the plant promotes: wound healing; immune system; to eliminate inflammation; to stop bleeding; the treatment of burns, frostbite, blisters, ulcers, enterocolitis, peptic ulcer disease, tuberculosis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, epilepsy.
Contraindications the use of drugs of Kalanchoe
- It is not recommended to use the plant in case of individual intolerance, pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- We should not give the drugs plants for young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosages and even more to abuse the facilities of Kalanchoe.
- Heartburn, diarrhea, rash, burning sensation at the site of application will indicate the overdose or allergic. In this case, immediately stop the use of drugs in plants.
- Before using recipes expert advice is required.